The public issue is playing a major role in gearing up the Indian economy. Most of the companies are coming up with IPO's and post public issues to raise money from the public. This is the best way to raise capital form present perspective. Public Issue is a complicated process requires technical skills and diligence. To start the process of an IPO- the first step required to be taken by an aspirant is evaluation of the company whether the company is legally and financially ready to meet the scrutiny by the public and government authorities and can meet the standards' of a listed company. Thus the pre IPO works becomes necessary for public issues.
Pre-IPO work starts from the very beginning after the Board's decision to come up with IPO. It includes assessing the company's legal status, compliance management, Internal control, listing requirements, defaults compounding growth prospects, etc. The IPO issue may involve a number of works which if not done carefully may spoil the whole purpose of issue and may attract heavy liability. We provide best legal and financial solution to the same.
Global Jurix is a leading law firm having hands on experience to assist the companies to in IPO and Public issues. We are a single window service provider who can take care of legal as well as financial aspects of the issue. We have the best team consists of capital markets experts who can guide and assist the company in successful listing of the company like Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants and Advocates. Our scope of services is as follows:Legal Advisory:
- Due Diligence
- Compliance with Listing Requirements
- Drafting of Prospectus and offer documents
- Drafting of other documents be submitted with Government Agencies
- Drafting of Applications
- Legal opinions
- Evaluation of listing viability of the company
- Evaluating and advising on capital structure
- Structure IPO strategy and IPO planning
- Dealing with Issue managers, Underwriters and other professional advisors
- Assist in preparing financial projections and preparation of Board Memorandum and Reports