This is commercial law, which guides and regulates all commercial transactions, activities, and relationships existing between and among all business entities, regulatory authorities, business supporting agencies, means of transportation, and consumers. Thus, commercial law is of paramount importance for smooth, fair, and profitable conduct of businesses in every sector of commerce and economy. Also known as the Business Law, the commercial law is considered to be a part of Civil Law which includes the matters and issues of both Private Law and Public Law. Global Jurix essentially offers an extensive and exclusive range of legal services for this vital and magnificent field of law.
Global Jurix is a famous full-fledged legal organization of India and the world, immensely reputed for its responsible, rigorous, innovative, and economical legal services to almost all sectors of economy, in all around the world. Our commercial law services have been highly productive and profitable to all people, professionals, companies, agencies, and organizations involved in the field of commercial dealings and transactions in diverse sectors of business in India or abroad.
Commercial Law ServicesOur all-encompassing range of commercial law services covers almost all legal services for commercial business. Under the following broad categories, these services are provided by our corporate and business lawyers and attorneys having rich and varied field knowledge and immense wealth of long experience:
- All Commercial Contracts and Agreements
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Sales and Marketing
- Establishment of Industrial or Commercial Infrastructure
- Production or Manufacturing of Products
- Distribution and Retailing
- Real Estate Transactions and Construction
- Maritime and Admiralty Law
- Labor and Employment
- Company Formation and Collaboration
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M & A)
- Corporate Project Finance
- Investment Funds
- Leases and Mortgages
- Technology Transfer
- Advertisement and PR
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- And, diverse other legal services for commercial business.