The term 'company formation' refers to the process or instance of incorporation of a company or business, as per the rules and regulations of the concerned country. In most countries of the world, a company has a separate and distinct legal entity from the people (members, directors, shareholders, owners, etc.) who own or operate the commercial business nationally or internationally, through this voluntary association. Companies can broadly be divided into the categories of private limited company, public limited company, unlimited Company, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship, etc. Global Jurix has been helping in the establishment of these all types of business entities, in India or anywhere in the world, by dint of its extensive global network.
In India, companies (both public and private limited companies) are registered and established as per the rules and regulations of The Companies Act of 1956. Unlimited companies are less known and popular. The Registrar of Companies (ROC) in the desired State/Union Territory, where the registered/head office of the company is to be set up and maintained, is the main governmental authority in this context. Apart from these, the foreign companies or investors can also get their offices or companies established in any part of India, through the help of the Reserve bank of India.
Company Formation Procedure and Services
Our company formation procedure and services essentially include al-round support in the following:
- Selection of the Type of Company and its proposed Names for approval
- Drafting Articles of Association (AOA) and the Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Comprehensive help regarding PAN, TAN, DIN, and the Digital Signatures
- Stamping, digitally signing, and e-filing of all requisite documents with the ROC.
- Dealing with Form No. - 1; Form No. - 18; Form No. - 29; Form No. - 32; and other pertinent forms
- Obtaining the Certificate of Incorporation
- Drafting Power of Attorney from Subscribers
- Obtaining the Certificate of Commencement of Business
- Counsel over Annual Accounts, Returns, and Taxation.
- In crafting all types of Agreements and Contracts within and outside the company
- And, well-rounded assistance for establishing booming and profitable business.