Global Jurix is famous worldwide for reliable, rigorous, and reasonably charged, diverse legal services for company incorporation, in addition to its full-fledged legal services to almost all major and important sectors of economy. Our company incorporation services are provided for smooth and utmost profitable businesses and foreign direct investments, in any desired country of all across the world, strictly in total conformity with the prevailing rules and regulations in the concerned country.
The company incorporation rules, requirements, process, and procedures vary more or less in different countries, depending particularly on the type of company or corporation to be incorporated. Our well-informed, mature, and expert corporate lawyers and attorneys punctiliously provide company incorporation services for establishing almost all types of business entities including business company or corporations, joint ventures, wholly owned subsidiaries, limited liability partnerships, branch offices, liaison offices, or project offices, in any part of the targeted country. Apart from company incorporation services, our legal services are also available for secure business establishment, FDI, foreign collaborations, technology transfer and innovation, investment funds, capital market, international business, labor and employment law, immigration law, etc.
Company Incorporation ServicesOur main legal services for company incorporation relate to the following business establishments and services, in India, or other countries of all around the world:
- Commercial Companies in any sector
- Business Corporations for national/international business
- Joint Ventures
- Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Setting up of Branch Offices, Liaison Offices, or project Offices of multi-national corporations
- All documentary requirements and compliances for company incorporation
- All Contractual documents and matters associated with business administration and management
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Corporate Law
- Business and Commercial Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- And, all other business and commercial issues, disputes, and litigations.