Containing about 17.5% of the world population, India is one of the major and fast growing economies of the world with an average annual economic growth rate of 8%. Owing to these, and many other highly impressive factors, India is at present, one of the top five best destinations for making FDI into in the whole world. Receiving regular and massive FDI since 1991 from investors belonging to countries worldwide, especially from UK, Singapore, US, Mauritius, etc.; India captured US$ 29 billion FDI in the financial year 2013-14. The wide range of economic sectors open to fdi in india, and rather generous and promising policies of the central government of India, and the State governments, are among these other enticing factors. This webpage is dedicated to providing very useful and beneficial information about company registration in india for making FDI in the targeted Indian economic sectors by investors from entire UK. Our Delhi-based and globally famous law firm of India has been very popular for offshore company setup in india by investors pertaining to countries all across the world, for a long time.
Foreign Company Formation in India by Investors from UK
UK investors may avail out legal services for business setup in india under FDI through both the automatic and government routes in the cherished economic sectors. For doing business in india invited are the following categories of investors from uk ---- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs), Overseas Corporate Bodies (OCBs), Foreign Venture Capital Investors (FVCIs), Qualified Foreign Investors (QFIs), and so on. Our well-resourced and well-experienced law firm is capable of offering expert legal services for registering all types of entry structures to help these all categories of uk investors in India.Besides masterly and truly professional company formation services delivered efficiently for quick company formation in india, our mellowed and innovative lawyers also offer the following services to investors of uk:
- Well-informed and wise advice is offered regarding selection of the most suitable form of entry structure, most secure and lucrative Indian economic sector, and the most cost-effective and convenient place for business setup in India.
- In addition to obtaining the Certificate of Incorporation (COI) for the new company setup in india, the certificate for commencement of business by the company is also procured by us.
- Our lawyers also provide comprehensive support for obtaining the following documents by uk investors in india ---- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); Director Identification Number (DIN); Memorandum of Association (MOA); Articles of Association (AOA); Permanent Account Number (PAN); Tax Deduction Application Number (TAN); Bank A/C; etc.
- Followed properly and rigorously are the FDI policies of the central government of India and the immediately concerned State government, and the rules and regulations of bodies like RBI, SEBI, FEMA, etc.
- For help to UK investors the legal areas comprehensively covered by our services in India are company and corporate law, commercial law, labor and employment law, contracts law, intellectual property laws, maritime and admiralty law, and other relevant areas of the law.
To gain more information and services about FDI in India or register new company in india, investors of UK may call at Mobile: +91-81303-00046; Landline: +91-11-2248-1711 or just fling an email containing relevant queries or problems to: email@example.com.