The company registration is also known as the incorporation of a company or the company formation. The rules, regulations, and procedures to be followed for company registration, vary from country to country, but there are many things common in the majority of countries all across the world. The most common things regarding company registration are --- that, a company is considered as being a separate legal entity, different from the legal rights of its members, owners, shareholders, or directors; there are varying company registration process and services for different types of companies; and there are ample opportunities for foreign investors and companies for opening their offices and branches in any country.
Global Jurix has been providing company registration services for setting up all various types of companies in India, and other countries of all over the world. A Limited Company can be a 'Private' or 'Public' Company. The private limited company has lesser number of compliances to be fulfilled and lighter disclosure to be made to the public. But, the shares of a private limited company cannot be offered to the general public, and hence cannot be traded on stock exchanges, like the public limited companies do. The ownership or operation of the private limited company is privately and closely held by its limited number of members, owners, and shareholders. Majority of small companies are private.
Company Registration Process and Services
Elegant, reliable, and economical company registration process and services of Global Jurix, cover the following works and formalities:
- Advice regarding the Type of company, and proposed Names
- Scrupulous preparation of Articles of Association (AOA) and the Memorandum of Association (MOA), depending on the type and objectives of the company
- Guidance regarding PAN, TAN, DIN, and Digital Signatures, as per requirements
- Properly stamping, digitally signing, and e-filing of all necessary documents with the concerned governmental authorities
- Filling in up and sending all requisite forms, (such as Farm No.- 1, 18, 19, and 32, in India) for company registration
- Obtaining the Certificate of Incorporation, and the Certificate of Commencement of Business, on behalf of our clients
- Preparing the Power of Attorney from Subscribers
- Wise and expert advice over the Annual Returns and Taxation
- Helping Foreign Investors and Companies for opening their offices in any country
- And, all Corporate and Commercial Law Services