Our legal and supportive services to organizations in the social sector of India have been hugely popular for past many years. The range of these legal services and advices to social sector is rather comprehensive, and covers almost all very significant matters and tasks. The institutions and organizations served by our refined and responsible services are trusts, societies, non-profit companies, foreign NGOs in India, and so on. This webpage offers very informative and useful information regarding our legal services to NGOs active in places all across India.In India, trusts are commonly registered under the Indian Trusts Act of 1882, or the Bombay Public Trusts Act (BPT Act) of 1950, or the Trusts Act of the concerned State. And, social service Societies are registered under the federal Societies Registration Act of 1860. While the not-for-profit companies are now registered under the Section-8 of the new Indian Companies Act of 2013. Again, for setting up an office by any foreign NGOs anywhere in India, mandatory are the proper permission for doing so by the Reserve Bank of India, and NOC from the Ministry of External Affairs, the Govt. of India. Our legal and advisory services to NGOs in India, essentially cover the following tasks and services:
- Guidance regarding setting up the desired form of any non-governmental organization anywhere in entire India by Indian or foreign people or organizations.
- Preparation of all mandatory documents, such as the Trust Deed, Memorandum of Association, Rule and Regulations of the Association (Bye-Laws), etc.
- Advisory and Support for getting the 12A and 80G certificates under the Indian Income Tax Act of 1961.
- Registration under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act of 2010.
- Certain Special Permissions/Licenses
- Legal Advisory Services
- And, legal support to NGOs where necessary.
To know more about establishing any of the above-mentioned categories of NGOs anywhere in entire India, or avail our expert and swift support service for this purpose, please contact us over: +91-8130-3000-46; or mail your curiosities or any relevant problems to: firstname.lastname@example.org.